For more options
visit our SIGN UP page
Thanks for your interest in Adirondack Ultra Cycling. This page offers general guidelines for our events. For detailed information on a specific event, please use the above links. And please note that some of our events offer same day registration and others do not. Refer to the specific event for more information.
Our general guidelines:
- All event entries are final and are non refundable and non transferable.
- All of our events are held rain or shine, unless otherwise noted.
- Same day registration is available for most of our events. Please refer to each event's page for details.
- We accept credit cards for on-site registration and purchases.
- Rides start promptly. Please arrive at least a half hour early to register and get ready.
- Drafting is allowed in all events except the Saratoga 12/24 and the Adirondack 540.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Lights and reflective gear are required from dusk to dawn.
- Traffic laws, signals and devices must be obeyed at all times.
- Signal all turns.
- Ride defensively and watch for traffic.
- Get completely off the road when stopped.
- Ride no more then 2 abreast, and only when traffic permits.
- Keep as far to the right as safety permits, and if there is a good shoulder, please use it.
- Appropriate lights must be used between dusk and dawn.
- Most of our routes are unmarked. Please be prepared to follow a cue sheet.
- Most of our events are unsupported on the road. Please be prepared to be self sufficient.
- Snacks and pocket food will be provided at the start of most rides, and during and at the finish on others.
- For a checklist of items to bring on our rides, click here.
In addition to the above guidelines, sanctioned events will have rules specific to their governing organization, and riders under suspension by any sports governing body are prohibited from entering our events.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.